Medical skin needling is minimally invasive procedure that involves using a medical grade fine needles between 0.5mm to 2.5mm long. These needles are used to make microscopic channels through the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin to stimulate the natural healing process and collagen build up.
The beauty of Medical skin needling that can be used safely in darker pigmented skin with very short down time, almost immediate outcome and any part of the body can be treated.
Using topical local anesthesia made the procedure very comfortable.
Conditions effectively treated and managed by Dermapen (Medical Skin Needling) procedure include:
- Stimulate new collagen production: “Percutaneous Collagen Induction”
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sun damage
- Reduce and improve acne, pimples, blackheads, acne scars, and unwanted scars.
- Reduce and improve stretch marks
- Improve enlarged pores and uneven skin
- Hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation
- Rosacea and telangiectasia
- Improve and stimulate hair growth
- Treat Alopecia (in combination with other treatments and skin product)
All assessment and treatment provided by Dr EL-BAKY